Mac Services of Austin is a growing company which specializes in servicing and repairing consumer Apple devices at an affordable price. You will find that our prices are very competitive as we don't mark-up the cost of parts. Our technicians go though a training process to have them ATx Mac Services certified. Mac Services of Austin believes in affordable prices, customer privacy and satisfaction. Based in Austin, Texas, Mac Services of Austin offers Apple iPod, iPhone, and Mac repair services and data transfer/recovery services. We were founded with the customer in mind and believe in running a fair business. We won't be satisfied until you are satisfied. To keep prices low for our customers, we provide three services for customers to repair in-home, mail-in, or same day pick-up (for Austin customers).
|May 2008 to January 2010||ATx Mac Services and Repair||iPod / iPhone / Apple Tv|
|January 2010 to May 2010||Mac Services of Austin||iPod / iPhone / Apple Tv
iPad 1st Generation (April 2010)
|May 2010 To January 2011||Mac Services of Austin||iPod / iPhone / Apple Tv/ iPad / All Mac Computer Prodcut Line.|
|Current 2011||Mac Services of Austin|
Compact Fluorescent Light (CFL) Bulb
95% of Mac Services of Austin light bulbs are Energy Star qualified compact fluorescent light bulb (CFL)
while using less energy, Mac Services of Austin saves money on utility bills passing the saving to our customers, nevertheless, protect the environment by reducing greenhouse gas emissions in the fight against climate change.
Compact Fluorcscent Light Bulbs
can save more than $40 in electricity costs over its lifetime
uses about 75% less energy than standard incandescent bulbs and lasts up to 10 times longer
produces about 75% less heat, so it's safer to operate and can cut energy costs associated with home cooling
Mac Services of Austin is putting more effort to be green by..
- Use electronic mail instead of paper mail
- 85% cleaners are non-chemical
- Keep a cloer watch over gasoline consumption for company vehicels
- Recycle more types of meaerials
- Always investing in new Energy Star appliances
- Recyle broken electronic parts at our local reclying center.
- We use Corrugated Recycle Boxes
Benefits for being a localy owned GREEN business
- Reduced cost in power and water bills so our savings are your savings.
- Less waste disposal costs due from increased recycling
- Creation of a healthy and desired workplace for employees
- Networking and help from other businesses